Bell Housing for D100 & D112 Frame to Group 3 Pump
Bellhousings are the mechanical elements used to connect an electric motor equipped with standard flange to a hydraulic pump, thus forming the pump/motor unit.
This range of bellhousings allow a perfect assembly between electrical motors with standard a B5 flange and the majority of 4 bolt European hydraulic gear pumps available on the world market.
- Suitable for use with either D100 or D112 Frame Electric Motor & Group 3 Gear Pump with 4 Bolt European Flange & 1/8" Taper Shaft
- 250mm Outside Diamter
- 4 x M10 215mm Diameter Threaded Holes on Motor Side
- 4 x M10 98.5mm Diameter Threaded Holes on Pump Side
- Alluminium Alloy for Die & Shell Casting
- Working Temperature -30ºC +80ºC
If you require the drive coupling or gaskets please select from the this recommended products below.
For further technical information and product dimensions please download the datasheet located at the bottom of this page.
Alternatively if you need further help choosing the correct bellhousing for your application then please contact us on 01706 378625 or click here to complete our online enquiry form.