Group 2 Front Support Bearing with Taper Shaft
- Suitable for use with standard European 4 Bolt Flange, 1:8 Taper Shaft Group 2 Gear Pumps & Motors
- Protects the Shaft of Pumps & Motors from high radial loads
- Can also be used as support for chin belts
- Cast Aluminium Alloy
- Special Steel Shaft
- For use with DIN 5482 Splined Coupling
- Lifetime 3,500 hours at 1,500/min
- 17.5mm Taper Shaft with 4mm Shaft Key
- 50.8mm Spigot
- A40x6x6 Shaft Key
- 4 x 8.5mm Mounting Holes
- Dimensions: 110mm Height x 84.5mm Width x 55mm Depth (Excluding Shaft)
If you require the Splined Coupling then add the suggested product located at the bottom of this page.
For further technical information and product dimensions please download the datasheet located at the top right of this page.
Alternatively if you need further help choosing the correct front support bearing for your application then please contact us on 01706 378625 or complete our online enquiry form.