3 Bank Monoblock Hydraulic Directional Control Valve with 1/2" Ports & Double Acting Spools
- Special High Resistance Cast Iron Body
- Suitable for High Working Pressures upto 320 Bar
- Standard Circuit in Parallel Allows Simultaneous Operations
- Interchangeable Spools (except for Q35)
- Comes Complete with Nickel Plated Double Acting Spool (Other Spools on Request)
- 3 Position Spring Centred Lever Assembly (Other Controls on Request)
- 1/2" BSP A, B, P & T Ports
- 60 L/min Max Flow
- Working Temperature: -30 to 80°C
- 3 x 9mm Mounting Holes
- Dimensions: 180mm Length x 179mm Height x 57.5mm Height
- Weight: 5.60 Kg
Other spool and control configurations are available on request, please contact us for details.
For further technical information and product dimensions please download the datasheet located at the top right of this page.
Alternatively if you need further help choosing the correct directional control valve for your application then please contact us on 01706 378625 or complete our online enquiry form.