3 Hole Flange Mount Float Switch (Closed Contacts) 500mm Length
- Includes the head/connector assembly, control rod and float.
- Switches are in the head assembly thus there are no wires to position inside the control rod.
- Stainless steel control rod, can be cut to size easily.
- The float is fixed to the control rod and does not contain any magnets. This eliminates the collection of ferrous material present in some fluids.
- The control rod and float move as one piece into the head assembly to actuate the switches.
- Standard model is supplied with control rod closing the switch with falling oil level.
- Mounting connection: 3 Hole Mounting Flange
For further technical information and product dimensions please download the datasheet located at the top right of this page.
Alternatively if you need further help choosing the correct float switch then please contact us on 01706 378625 or complete our online enquiry form.